Gwaii Trust Arts Grant - Call for Proposals
Deadline Sep 1, 2018, 4pm
Maximum application: $10,000
The Arts Grant is open to individuals and organizations who are undertaking activities such as: collaboration, education, training and exhibition projects. It contemplates the arts in a holistic context ranging from, but not limited to:
- Visual arts (carving, painting, drawing, weaving and sculpture)
- Performing arts (music, theatre and dance)
- Literature and non-fiction writing
- Film, video and photography
- Projects representing artistic representation of the diverse cultures of Haida Gwaii
Workshops and Mentorships: workshop and mentorship opportunities can be supported up to $3000 per fiscal year. Applications for workshops and mentorships can be submitted year-round (or until all funds have been allocated).
Applicants are encouraged to contact a member of the Arts Committee prior to applying for assistance. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please visit gwaiitrust.com for full criteria and to apply online.
For more information contact Dana Bellis, Gwaii Trust Project Officer
email@example.com / 250 626 3918