Deadline: February 1, 2018, 4pm
Maximum application: $10,000
The Arts Grant is open to individuals and organizations who are undertaking activities such as: collaboration, education, training and exhibition projects. It contemplates the arts in a holistic context ranging from, but not limited to:
- Visual arts (carving, painting, drawing, weaving and sculpture)
- Performing arts (music, theatre and dance)
- Literature and non-fiction writing
- Film, video and photography
- Projects representing artistic representation of the diverse cultures of Haida Gwaii
WORKSHOPS AND MENTORSHIPS
Maximum application: $3,000
Applications for workshops and mentorships can be submitted year-round (or until all funds have been allocated).
Applicants are encouraged to contact a member of the Arts Committee prior to applying for assistance. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please visit gwaiitrust.com/grants/arts-program for full criteria and to apply online.
For more information contact Dana Bellis, Gwaii Trust Project Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org / 250 626 3918 / Toll Free: 1 800 663 2388