When: July & August, 2018
Hours: 30 hours/week
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018, 4pm
The Gwaii Trust Society is currently looking for a summer student in its Old Massett office to fill the role of File Clerk for the months of July and August. This is a 30 hour per week position and pays $15.00 per hour.
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
- Registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
Preference given to candidates of Aboriginal descent. Only local candidates will be considered.
Applicants are encouraged to apply on line at gwaiitrust.com, by email, or in person at either Trust office (Old Massett or Skidegate) with a resume and a one-page cover letter by 4:00 PM, May 31st.
Apply attention to:
Chief Operations Officer
PO Box 588
Masset BC, V0T1M0
Or apply online: gwaiitrust.com/about/employment