We're looking for new members to join our dynamic Youth Board. The following seats are currently available:
- Graham Island North - Alternate
- Graham Island Central - Director and Alternate
- Graham Island South - Alternate
- Area E (Sandspit) - Alternate
- CHN Old Massett - Alternate
- Skidegate Band Council - Director and Alternate
You must have an interest in local youth initiatives, basic computer literacy, be willing to read and discuss funding applications, be available for four to six meetings a year and be between the ages of 13-21 years. We provide an honorarium for meeting attendance and because we are a paperless office we offer a generous technology allowance to help board members purchase a laptop or tablet to bring to meetings.
Applicants interested in joining the youth board are encouraged to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a one page cover letter outlining why you'd like to join the Youth Board.
Deadline: Oct 15, 2018